INR 18650 30Q Samsung 3000mAh Li-ion 3.7V Rechargeable Battery (Genuine)
High Current – 15Ah Discharge Rate – FLAT TOP
+ FREE CARRY CASE
18650 30Q Samsung Batteries are available in THREE following models/sizes:
Flat Top (65mm~ Long) | Buton Top (67mm~ Long) | PROTECTED Button Top (70mm~ Long)
Three Types of 18650 Samsung 30Q 3000mAh Batteries
Please carefully measure your device’s battery compartment and make sure to choose the correct version. (e.g., Most Doorbells and Solar Cameras ONLY work with Buton Top 67mm~ version). Another factor that needs to be considered is a 18650 Cell Discharge Rate, as some devices (e.g., Power Tools) require High Discharge or High Drain batteries to be able to supply a high amperage in a shorter time on demand.
Note: Unlike a number of generic products in the market claiming unrealistic high capacities, we ONLY supply GENUINE and fresh batteries. Each cell is tested before dispatch.
- Nominal Capacity (Ah): 3.0 Ah Max (3000 mAh) Min (2920 mAh)
- Voltage (V): 3.7 V
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Charging Current (Ah): 1.5 Ah (1500 mAh)
- Rapid Charging: 4.0 Ah (4000 mAh)
- Cut-off Voltage (V): 2.5 V
- Rapid Charging Time: 60 min
- Energy: 11.1 Wh
- Max. Discharge rate (Ah): 15 A Continuous (Recommended)
- Pulse current (Ah): (1 sec.): 100 Ah
- Impedance: 14 milli-Ohms @1KHz
- Weight (g): 45 g (Max)
- Diameter (mm): 18.33 mm (+/- 0.07 mm)
- Height (mm): 64.95 mm (+/- 0.9 mm)
- PCB: No
- Top (positive side): Flat top
- Model: INR18650-30Q
- Made in Korea
- 1x Genuine Samsung INR 18650-30Q 3000mAh Li-ion Rechargeable Flat Top Battery
- 1x Hard Battery Carry Case
- Never wholly discharge Li-ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Fully charge a battery to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not remove the heat shrink/wrapping cover (it must be used as it is).
- Do not expose to heat, NOT penetrate or modify.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep a battery, not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended nor overcharge unprotected cells.
Top Quality 18650 Chargers: https://www.xerom.com.au/product-category/chargers/
To learn more visit: https://batteryuniversity.com/