NCR 18650 GA 3500mAh Panasonic/Sanyo Li-ion 3.7V Rechargeable Battery (Genuine)
High Current – 10Ah Discharge Rate – [FLAT TOP]
+ FREE CARRY CASE
18650 GA 3500mAh Panasonic Batteries are available in THREE following models/sizes:
Flat Top (65mm~ Long) | Buton Top (67mm~ Long) | PROTECTED Button Top (70mm~ Long)
Three Types of 18650 GA 3500mAh Panasonic Batteries
Please carefully measure your device’s battery compartment and make sure to choose the correct version. (e.g., Most Doorbells and Solar Cameras ONLY work with Buton Top 67mm~ version). Another factor that needs to be considered is a 18650 Cell Discharge Rate, as some devices (e.g., Power Tools) require High Discharge or High Drain batteries to be able to supply a high amperage in a shorter time on demand.
Note: Unlike a number of generic products in the market claiming unrealistic high capacities, we ONLY supply GENUINE and fresh batteries. Each cell is tested before dispatch.
- Capacity (Ah): 3.5 Ah Max (3500 mAh) Min (3350 mAh)
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6 ~ 3.7 V
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Charging Current (Ah): 1.47 Ah (1470 mAh)
- Cut-off Voltage (V): 2.5 V
- Energy (Wh): 12.5 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 745 Wh/L
- Max. Discharge rate (C): C Rating 2.5C (Recommended Max current 10 Amp)
- Pulse current (Ah): (5-6 sec.): 15 Ah
- Weight (g): 48 g (+/- 0.5 g)
- Diameter (mm): 18.4 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Height (mm): 65 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- PCB: No
- Top (positive side): Flat Top
- Model: NCR18650GA
- Made in Japan
- 1x Genuine Panasonic NCR18650-GA Li-ion Rechargeable Battery (3500 mAh)
- 1x Hard Battery Carry Case
- Never fully discharge Li-ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Fully charge a battery (to 4.2V) before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) a Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not remove the heat shrink/wrapping cover (it must be used as it is).
- Do not expose to heat, NOT penetrate or modify.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep a battery, not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge a battery over 4.25V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended nor overcharge unprotected cells.
Top Quality 18650 Chargers: https://www.xerom.com.au/product-category/chargers/
To learn more visit: https://batteryuniversity.com/