Protected NCR 18650 GAP 3600mAh Xerom Panasonic Li-ion 3.7V Battery (Genuine)
Protected – Button Top
+Free Battery Carry Case
Panasonic 18650 3600mAh Cell + Premium Embedded PCB√ Cell & IC Made in Japan
SEIKO(Japan) premium 3x MOS-FET PCB (Protection Circuit Board) embedded for maximum safety and durability against any unwanted Over-Charge & Discharge or short circuit. PCB can also protect the battery against reverse polarity damages
18650 Batteries are available in THREE following models/sizes:
Flat Top (65mm~ Long) | Buton Top (67mm~ Long) | PROTECTED Button Top (70mm~ Long)
Three Types of 18650 Batteries
Please carefully measure your device’s battery compartment and make sure to choose the correct version. (e.g., Most Doorbells and Solar Cameras ONLY work with Buton Top 67mm~ version). Another factor that needs to be considered is a 18650 Cell Discharge Rate, as some devices (e.g., Power Tools) require High Discharge or High Drain batteries to be able to supply a high amperage in a shorter time on demand.
Note: Unlike a number of generic products in the market claiming unrealistic high capacities, we ONLY supply GENUINE and fresh batteries. Each cell is tested before dispatch.
- Capacity (Ah): 3.6 Ah Max (3620 mAh) Min (3520 mAh)
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6 ~ 3.7 V
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Charging Current (Ah): 1.47 Ah (1470 mAh)
- Cut-off Voltage (V): 2.5 V
- Energy (Wh): 13.2 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 745 Wh/L
- Discharge rate (C): C Rating 2.5C (Recommended Max current 10 Amp)
- Pulse current (Ah): (5-6 sec.): 15 Ah
- Weight (g): 48 g (+/- 0.5 g)
- Diameter (mm): 18.3 mm (+/- 0.3 mm
- Height (mm): 70.0 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
- Protected: YES (Seiko MOS-FET) PCB
- Top (positive side): Button Top
- Model: XEROM 18650 GAP (NCR18650GA Cell) new version-higher capacity
- Assembled for XEROM PTY LTD Australia (Cell & PCB MOS-FET Made in Japan)
- Genuine Xerom (Panasonic) NCR 18650 GAP 3600mAh Protected Button Top Battery [please select the quantity from the variation bar]
- Battery Carry Case
- Never fully discharge Li-ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not remove the heat shrink/wrapping cover (it must be used as it is).
- Do not expose to heat, NOT penetrate or modify.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep a battery, not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended nor overcharge unprotected cells.
Top Quality 18650 Chargers: https://www.xerom.com.au/product-category/chargers/
To learn more visit: https://batteryuniversity.com/