NCR 18650B Solder Tabbed Panasonic 3400mAh Li-ion 3.7V Rechargeable Battery (Genuine)
(Solder Tabbed version)
Suitable for repacking Laptop Batteries, Power Banks, and DIY projects
Note: Unlike numerous generic products in the market claiming unrealistic high capacities, GENUINE NCR 18650B (Solder Tabbed) 3400mAh is one of the world’s most advanced Li-ion Cell technologies invented by Panasonic. Evidently, any higher capacity in a 18650 size battery is practically unreal at this stage.
- Capacity (Ah): 3.4 Ah Max (3400 mAh) Min (3250 mAh)
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6 ~ 3.7 V
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Charging Current (Ah): 1 Ah (1000 mAh)
- Cut-off Voltage (V): 2.5 V
- Energy (Wh): 12.2 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 730 Wh/L
- Max. Discharge rate (C): C Rating 2C (Recommended Max current 6.8 A)
- Pulse current (Ah): (5-6 sec.): 12 Ah
- Weight (g): 48 g (+/- 0.5 g)
- Diameter (mm): 18.0 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Height (mm): 65.0 mm (+/- 0.03 mm)
- Protected: No
- Top (positive side): Flat Top (Unprotected)
- Model: NCR18650B Tabbed
- Made in Japan
- 1x Genuine Panasonic NCR18650B [TABBED] 3400mAh 3.7V Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Never wholly discharge Li-ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not remove the heat shrink/wrapping cover (it must be used as it is).
- Do not expose to heat, NOT penetrate or modify.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep a battery that is not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended nor overcharge unprotected cells.
Top Quality 18650 Chargers: https://www.xerom.com.au/product-category/chargers/
To learn more visit: https://batteryuniversity.com/