NCR18650B 3400mAh Panasonic Li-ion 3.7V Battery (Genuine)
+Free Carry Case
What type of 18650 battery to choose?
Panasonic NCR18650B Battery is available in THREE following models/sizes:
Flat Top (65mm~ Long) | Buton Top (67mm~ Long) | PROTECTED Button Top (70mm~ Long)
Please carefully measure your device’s battery compartment and make sure to choose the correct version. (e.g., Most Doorbells and Solar Cameras ONLY work with NCR18650B Buton Top 67mm~ version). Another factor that needs to be considered is a 18650 Cell Discharge Rate, as some devices (e.g., Power Tools) require High Discharge or High Drain batteries to be able to supply a high amperage in a shorter time on demand.
Note: Unlike a number of generic products in the market claiming unrealistic high capacities, we ONLY supply GENUINE and fresh batteries. Each cell is tested before dispatch.
- Genuine Panasonic NCR18650B [Flat Top] or [Button Top] or [Protected Button Top] please select the battery type and the quantity from the variation bar.
- Battery Carry Case
- Never wholly discharge Li-ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not remove the heat shrink/wrapping cover (it must be used as it is).
- Do not expose to heat, NOT penetrate or modify.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep a battery, not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended nor overcharge unprotected cells.
Top Quality 18650 Chargers: https://www.xerom.com.au/product-category/chargers/
To learn more visit: https://batteryuniversity.com/