Genuine Xerom (Panasonic) NCR 18650 GAP 3600mAh Li-Ion 3.7V Battery
(Protected – Button Top)
+Free Battery Carry Case
- Capacity (Ah): 3.6 Ah Max (3600 mAh) Min (3520 mAh)
- Nominal Voltage (V): 3.6 ~ 3.7 V
- Charging Voltage (V): 4.2 V
- Charging Current (Ah): 1.47 Ah (1470 mAh)
- Cut-off Voltage (V): 2.5 V
- Energy (Wh): 13.2 Wh
- Energy Density (Wh/L): 745 Wh/L
- Discharge rate (C): C Rating 2.5C (Recommended Max current 10 Amp)
- Pulse current (Ah): (5-6 sec.): 15 Ah
- Weight (g): 48 g (+/- 0.5 g)
- Diameter (mm): 18.3 mm (+/- 0.3 mm
- Height (mm): 70.0 mm (+/- 0.5 mm)
- Protected: YES (Seiko MOS-FET) PCB
- Top (positive side): Button Top
- Model: XEROM 18650 GAP (NCR18650GA Cell) new version-higher capacity
- Assembled for XEROM PTY LTD Australia (Cell & PCB MOS-FET Made in Japan)
- Genuine Xerom (Panasonic) NCR18650GAP 3600mAh Protected Button Top Battery [please select the quantity from the variation bar]
- Battery Carry Case
- Never completely discharge Li-Ion battery (below 2.5V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never use force to install (insert) Li-Ion battery.
- Do not use old and new battery cells together.
- Use only a high-quality battery charger.
- Do not remove the heat shrink/wrapping cover (must be used as it is).
- Do not expose to heat, NOT penetrate or modify.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in a plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container).
- Never charge the battery over 4.25V (another reason to use a high-quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended nor overcharge unprotected cells.